BETA version #19
Published on: 07.03.2012
We are pleased to bring you a new version of TennisManager, which features an improved transfer list and many of the bug fixes that you have helped us discover. The transfer list is now even clearer, and provides some extra information, including player nationality and Showmanship. Another new feature here is a system for showing the highest bid on a player. We hope you enjoy these changes, and look forward to bringing you even more updates soon. The complete list of changes for BETA v19 is:
1. New transfer list
1. Fixed some bugs in the purchase and sale of VIP boxes (messages, buttons, text and prices),
2. Fixed a bug with friendly match challenges in the case of mutual challenges,
3. Fixed a bug in the Player list (Spirit shortcut ‘TS’ (which was Team Spirit) now changed to ‘S’, for Spirit),
4. Fixed the flags in the profiles of new players applying to your club every week,
5. Fixed links in player profiles that refer back to their clubs.
1. Faster loading of player profiles
2. Added a new pop-up info panel to language selections, calling for help translating and correcting in each language!
The TennisManager team